My friend, Sierra, came with her horse, Gandalf. This was her first solo trailering experience and she did great!
Several other friends came horseless. We had a great time talking and pigging out on a delicious carrot cake that my mother-in-law had prepared.
I just wanted to report on a few of Guinness' successes today.
- A balloon popped under him while he was drinking from the trough and he didn't even lift his head
- He backed up on to a trailer (with a ramp) and then cantered back to me
- Both Sierra and I rode him in the round pen, and Sierra dismounted twice by sliding over his rump
- He chased a bike with balloons and streamers tied to it, at liberty
- He got all 4 of his feet up on a tractor-tire pedestal for the first time!
What a fun day. :-)
PS - My camera is lost again..