Here are the significant results. I've omitted the "mild" traits - by far the majority!
Left-Brain Extrovert characteristics (7 of them)
- tendency to bite/strike (other horses)
Left-Brain Introvert characteristics (5 of them)
- easily bored
In my opinion, leadership strategies for him, in particular, would include:
- be creative
- new things/lessons
- speed up
* The big challenge for me will be getting him obedient (goal for LBE) while maintaining his motivation (goal for LBI) - remembering that he desensitizes really easily.
I should avoid:
- retreat (except possibly to improve draw)
- going slowly
- allowing him to be close to me all of the time
- Liberty, until he is much more obedient Online
- moving his FOREHAND!
- Yo-Yo - balanced drive/draw
- Porcupine Game
- All parts of Circling Game
- Figure 8 pattern